- USDOT Number
- Motor Carrier (MC) Authority
- BOC 3 Process Agents
- IRS 2290 Heavy Vehicle Use Tax
- IFTA Permits for your Base State plus:
- NY HUT - New York Highway Use Tax
- KY KYU - Kentucky Use Tax
- New Mexico Weight Distance Tax
- Oregon Weight-Mile Tax
- 2 FREE months of service at Trip Sheet Central
With the Plus Package you are ready to roll in as little as 2 - 3 weeks!
This package provides everything required to do business as a truck fleet owner or broker (depending on the type of MC Authority)
Plus assumes you already have the necessary business structure in place; i.e. you already have your Fed EIN, LLC, Inc. or business registered with your home (base) state.
Some people choose to operate under an assumeed, or DBA (doing-business-as) name.
The package ensures you have your IFTA stickers, CAB Card, USDOT, MC, UCR, and State permits.
Expenses for the Plus Package
- $ 560 paid to TSC Authority (IFTA Permits included)
- $ 300 paid to FMCSA for USDOT and MC Number
- $ 30 paid to BOC 3 Process issuing agency
- $ 76 paid to UCR (per truck)
- $ 550 paid to IRS for Form 2290 Heavy Vehicle Tax (paid once a year in August)
You may have paid some of these alread, e.g. 2290 Heavy Vehicle tax when you purchased your truck
Some Insurance companies require a down-payment for the General Liability, and Cargo Liability coverage policies